Attorney At Law
2509 Montana Ave.
El Paso, TX 79903
Tel: (915) 228-4360
Fax: (915) 533-2379
Daniel Anchondo was born and raised in El Paso, Texas. He Graduated from the University of Texas at El Paso where he served in the following:
- Student Senate;
- Vice President of the National Student Association;
- President of the Texas Inter-Collegiate Student Association;
- President of the Mexican American Student Association;
- Men of Mines.
Mr. Anchondo graduated from the University of Denver School of Law where he participated and served in the following:
- Worked with the Mexican-American Legal Defense and Education Program;
- President of Mexican American Law Student Association;
- Worked 1 year for the National Labor Relations Board in Denver, Colorado.
- Mr. Anchondo is licensed to practice law in the following:
- United States Supreme Court;
- United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit;
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas;
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois;
- State of Texas.
- Upon returning to El Paso to practice law, Mr. Anchondo, served in the following:
- El Paso Board of Equalization;
- Grievance Committee for the El Paso Bar Association;
- Dispute Committee for the El Paso Bar Association;
- Law Library Committee;
- Board member of the Board of Equalization for the City of El Paso;
- Board member of Bridges Academy School;
- Legal counsel for and on the Board of Directors of Life Savers Transplant Support Group, Inc., a non-profit organization for organ transplant recipients and donors;
- Former President of the El Paso Mexican American Bar Association;
- Former Vice President of the Texas Mexican American Bar Association;
- Former County Attorney for El Paso County, Texas;
- Former State Treasurer for the Democratic Party of Texas;
- Committee Man for the 16th Congressional District;
- Who’s Who in Politics;
- Co-Founder of the Mexican American Bar Association of Texas and of the Mexican American Bar Association of El Paso;
Daniel Anchondo, while in law school worked as a teaching assistant in Labor Law and went on to work with the N.L.R.B. in Denver for one (1) year before returning to El Paso to work with George McAlmen whom he worked with for three (3) years.
Daniel Anchondo has practiced law since 1973 as a sole practitioner with the exception of ten (10) years when Robert S. Anchondo joined as partner in the Firm of Anchondo & Anchondo.