Christopher Daniel Anchondo
Location : El Paso, Texas
Phone : 915-228-4360
Fax : 915-533-2379
Email : E-mail Me
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn St.) August 2004 – May 2007
Dickinson School of Law
Degree of Juris Doctor
- A three-year law school which included courses in Torts, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, and other areas of law.
- Participated in Immigration Clinics and Elder Law Clinics
- Member of the Latino Law Student Association
The University of Texas at El Paso August 1999 – May 2004
Bachelor of Arts
- Political Science Major with a Minor in Legal Reasoning
- Law School Preparation Institute
- UTEP Marching Miners
Burges High School August 1995 – May 1999
- High school diploma
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND LICENSE
State Bar of Texas May 2008 – Present
- Licensed for almost 8 years in good standing with the State Bar of Texas.
Law Offices of Anchondo & Anchondo May 2008 – Present
- Practice in various areas of law: Criminal, Civil, Family, Probate, and Municipal
- I have worked on, and taken to trial, cases ranging from First Degree Felonies to Class C Misdemeanors in El Paso County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Midland County, and Hudspeth County.
- I have worked on and, taken to trial or settled through mediation, multi-million dollar cases in County or District Courts. Also, cases arising before the Justice of the Peace Courts.
- I have worked on cases involving divorce, child custody, possession and access, and child support.
- I have worked on cases dealing with Small Estate issues, as well as guardianships.
- I have tried numerous cases in all of the municipal courts. I am very familiar with the Transportation Code and the City of El Paso Ordinances.
- SAFTP 384th Drug Court Board Member
- Mexican American Bar Association – Former Board Member
- El Paso Bar Association
- Tejano Democrats