Hometown El Paso Attorneys – National Law Practice
Criminal Defense – Personal Injury – Family Law – Wills, Trusts & Probate
Anchondo is a name that’s well known in this Texas border town. Daniel and Christopher Anchondo, the father-son legal team at Anchondo & Anchondo, are El Paso born and raised. We know this community. We understand the challenges our neighbors face. We know what matters most to you. We’re here when you need legal help.
We’re your hometown El Paso attorneys providing prompt, thorough, and knowledgeable legal representation in:
- Criminal defense: From bond hearings to traffic tickets, assault charges to serious drug crimes, we defend people in state and federal courts.
- If you or a loved one has been detained at the Sierra Blanca checkpoint, call our office: 915-228-4360. A lawyer from our office will drive out to help you get out on bond.
- Immigrants: Texas criminal laws have changed; an increasing number of criminal charges now pose a risk of deportation. It’s important that an immigrant – even a permanent resident – not plead guilty to any crime without talking to a criminal defense lawyer who understands the impact it could have on your immigration status.
- Personal injury: We help people who have suffered serious injuries or the loss of a loved one get the compensation they need after a car crash, truck wreck, train accident or other negligently caused accident. We’re not afraid to fight it out in court. Our law firm achieved one of the largest jury verdicts in West Texas history for a train injury plaintiff.
- Family law: Divorce, military divorce, child custody and support concerns; these are the most important issues of life. We treat our family law clients with empathy and care, providing the support and legal guidance they need to make hard decisions in mediation, negotiations and in divorce court.
- Estate planning and probate: From drafting a will or trust to probating an estate, our lawyers work to protect your family’s future.
Call El Paso Criminal Defense, Family Law, and Personal Injury Attorneys
Learn more about how we can help you and your family. Contact us online or call our office at 915-228-4360.